Korea soccer toto 1x2 14Game 34R

 


 

It's Toto Lottery that wins the first place if you get all 14 soccer matches. I actually won first place. Of course, I didn't have much joy because it was a session with little prize money.

There is a limit as a human being to analyze soccer and match all 14 games. That's why we developed the B Excel equation. And use it to run the Toto program combo.

This is the round of 34 K-League + J-League matches that are currently underway. It's not final, but I think we have 31,104 combination numbers. We're doing a lot of simulation tests.

80% percent of games are chosen unless it's particularly difficult, and if you think it's dangerous, you mark the draw more. Currently, 80% of 2 games are marked by analysis. 


In addition, 60~70% of the games must be played in order for the combination to work.

What about the other two marking areas? B Excel format and external data. And if you set the combo setting properly, only the actual available source is left. I'm a person who invests a small amount of money and studies with the goal of winning hundreds of millions of dollars.

Currently, I wrote it in Korean, but when I write the B Excel equation in English, I will make it easy for you to see and show it to you. What if you like my writing? If you click on the YouTube channel on the right and subscribe, thank you.

Of course, I am a blogger who is not popular in Korea. But I like and love the way to use sports Toto analysis and Excel data. I will introduce it to you guys for free when the European season comes.


무패공략1X2 Blogspot 최신글 목록

전체 페이지뷰