We will provide you with a double chance tip when betting on soccer1x2

 

B엑셀방정식 / B Excel equation

 

Hi! Nice to meet you guys who love soccer betting! I'm "무패공략1X2". I am Korean, sorry but I can't speak English. But I want to use a translator to introduce "B Excel equation" for free.

I used the Excel program to get a soccer 1x2 probability a lot of work. And what I made is "B Excel equation"

How can we make long-term bets with a good winning rate in football?  I think it's trying to mark the double chance in the Home/Draw/Away area.

What about the B Excel equation? When you bet on soccer, you bet on a double chance product with 2 marks. It's my own betting tool that probabilistically finds where possible.


If you look at the picture above, you will understand quickly.


" !" The sign is a kind of tip for soccer 1x2 results to be lit up with victory/loss. that is, "Homewin/Awaywin"


"O" is the same... Homewin/Awaywin tip type.


"비", "오", and "육" are Korean signs that recommend "NoBet" as much as possible because the game is very "dangerous" and you need to be careful when betting! Ok? ^^


"A" is a bit of a draw! This kind of game is a "Draw/low dividend team" double chance to go for a draw.


"B" has a weak chance of a draw. So this kind of game is advantageous if you shoot "Low Dividends" or  You can safely go to the "Homewin/Awaywin" double chance.


The "K" mark is... In K-League, J-League Asian football, "K" is a win/loss tip. It's a bit of a shaky game, so I want you to refer to it and bet.


"W" is marked "W" in European football. It's a game that's very likely to be "Draw/homewin." a rather high possibility of a draw That's why I'm using a double chance.


What about the "orange" color? The chances of a draw are very weak, and it's a tip that's probabilistically divided into "Homewin/Awaywin." Highly reliable indicator.


What if it's the overseas soccer season? I will offer "B Excel equation" for free on Google Blog only for league games. Of course, K-League and J-League will also be provided.


What league do I handle? EPL Premier / Spanish Lariga / Italy Serie A / German Bundesliga / French Frig1 / Netherlands Eredivision / K League / J League.


Watch the free "B Excel equation" tip, double chance/handicap/DNB/proto multibetting.. You can choose the right product and make a good situation betting! Good luck.


I'll offer you free of charge from the opening of the EPL on September 12.  If you like it? I want you to send me Youtube subscribers on the right! I don't currently run YouTube, but I plan to run it later. I can do it for you! ^^v


무패공략1X2 Blogspot 최신글 목록

전체 페이지뷰