Do I double mark when I expect to draw in Soccer?

Do I double mark when I expect to draw in Soccer?

Reason? It's hard to draw. So I enjoy double marking the two sections in the win / draw / loss area. If I predict a draw, it often happens that the home team wins or the home dividends win.

When I predict bet on Soccer Toto which I play 14 times, I always double mark. And it lowers the chance of hitting. Do you think? Toto is a 14-game lottery with a chance to challenge first place. It's not easy. It's hard to see the odds.

1st Category      14 hits       1/4,782,969  <-- Look, It's a difficult probability.
2nd Category    13 hits     1/1.594.323
3rd category    12 hits     1/531.441
4th category    11 hits     1/177.147
                         10 hits     1/59.049

Oh, my blog's main story is 80% of the articles that challenge the first round of Toto's 14 matches. That's why these posts come up often.

The odds of winning the first place are 1/4,782,969 and are not your normal betting know-how. Millions of people are trying to make money by analyzing soccer in different ways. It's hard in this field, so I think it's fun.

The key to this lottery product is to match the "draw" well. You know how hard it is. Is it really hard to hit one draw? I disagree here. I've been analyzing a lot of soccer data, and I'm doing it now. There was a lot of thought about the draw at the center.


Are you posting English posts about H2H patterns? If you look there, [] marks these areas in two directions. In other words, a game that expects a draw is marked twice. Is the principle simple? Double-marking draws and wins on the home team vs away teams with lower dividends. When a team with low odds is expected to win, double mark as home win or away win.


Aston Villa - Burnley    2:2     [2.31      3.41]      3.19
Did I expect to draw this game? But it's always hard to hit. So I double mark this game like this. In fact, this match had a 2: 2 result.


Leicester - Tottenham    2:1     [2.71]   3.44      [2.63]
When did you expect to win on the team with low odds? I mark home wins and away wins together. The result of this match also made a difference with the 2: 1 home team winning.


However, you cannot bet 14 games this way. It takes a lot of money. So I'm studying combination these days. And now I'm working on reducing the probability by using the free program Toto Combinator.

In the past, I just marked my soccer analysis, which is often wrong. It's normal to be wrong when you play 14 games. In 14 games, the draw rate is higher than I expected. Therefore, a match that is expected to draw must be double marked.

Double marking is the most reasonable way, and I like it.

Overseas, there are many lotteries that match 14 soccer 1x2 games. And many people are doing a lot of research and challenges to win the prize. I'm one of them. The Spanish La Liga have 15 games, and the 15th must score correctly. How hard it is. The book marker betman.co.kr in Korea is a Toto product for 14 games.

Charlie Nicholas is also an expert in predicting EPL football. But they also lack the ability to draw. Many other professional draw predictions are often hit in multiple matches.

Currently I'm studying the last step for the combination. I think you can succeed if you do a good combination when you challenge the probability of betting.

I'll be proud of it when I win billions.
good luck.




[K-POP] 봄날은 간다 (One Fine Spring Day, 2001) ost
김윤아 (Yun a, Kim) Group vocal of the 'JAURIM'

무패공략1X2 Blogspot 최신글 목록

전체 페이지뷰