[Notice] Foreign friends? in Korea, betting companies will not be open for a week this week!



In Korea, there is only one dividend company. The company has announced this week that it will be off for a week before moving servers. As a result, Koreans cannot play sports Toto for a week. So I take a break from the Excel simulation.

During this period, I will try to find the most appropriate conditional formula for reducing Excel simulation errors and betting. I'm not obliged to match all the sports, am I? A foreign friend would agree with this!

In soccer, some parts of the search for sources of high success rate matches with good conditions for prototyping have been identified, and basketball is the same.

I'm sure your friends will know. Toto is difficult. Moreover, Korea basically has to choose at least two matches. Friends can bet only one game, right? Toto in Korea can't bet like that.

I'm telling you this week that I'm not posting the simulation data table either! It's not a lot of people, but friends from various countries visit blogs, so I'm writing and announcing it.

Also? Simulation is currently testing period! It's going to be next season. And then I will run a YouTube channel and post it using English words to make it easier for foreign friends to write. I'm still looking at the simulation table. Do you feel any difficulty time? Team name: English. Dividend? It's a dividend from a Korean company. Then it's all working!

For your information, even if I start a YouTube channel? I'm simply going to upload the data from the simulation table, explaining the old paper, talking? That time is hard for me. I am an office worker and I spend time studying more Excel data after work. So even if I run YouTube, I'm satisfied with just a moderate amount of advertising revenue, whether you expect simulation data or not? What if you're interested in something? If you look at the category on the right, you see the YouTube icon, right? Please click it to subscribe to the channel in advance. You're gonna do it later anyway ^^

Thank you for coming to this terrible blog where you don't speak the language of far away countries, and I pray that you will always be with luck and the enemy God when you gamble! Good luck

무패공략1X2 Blogspot 최신글 목록

전체 페이지뷰