"기프트(GIFT)" South Korea Busking!


기프트(GIFT) - I'M YOURS (Jason Mraz cover)ㅣ신촌버스킹 Buskingㅣ180707


Hey foreign friends? Can you listen to the busking music of these guys that I introduce? It's a group called "기프트(GIFT)" that I started listening about two years ago. They are busking friends on the streets of Seoul's Sinchon. I think I'm good at singing Jason Mraz cover.

friends? I mean. I think music is emotion. Sometimes it can be a musical instrument that makes the heart beat for the listener, it can be the voice of a vocal, and the heart beats because of the beat of the music. The music of those friends is the vocal voice. It's charming and angelic.



Simply introduce the group members: vocal Lee JuHyuk, drum Chung HuiGyeom, bass Kim HyungWoo .. and Youtube address is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1Fo8BPjV2ifToys-0Z6xw

When you search for "기프트(GIFT)" in the YouTube search box, the busking videos of streets that fans have posted are more popular. If you find it, you will find it attractive.


I've been doing various amateur bands. At the same time, various Korean music programs have emerged, and there are many awards. People who like music on metal or hardcore may not like it, but friends who like rock ballads or soft music will probably love it.

Friends I mean? I'm the one who analyzes Sports Toto. But is Google still not passing the AdSense review? I just have to wait. So I'm very angry. I'll post an introduction to music like this until AdSense passes. Don't do it ^^


무패공략1X2 Blogspot 최신글 목록

전체 페이지뷰